Type of contractTechnician
EducationHigh school diploma or equivalant
Category• Technician & Engineer, Canada
You must be available to work full time, from Monday to Friday 7h30AM to 16h00 PM.
Techcicians will perform routine calibrations in the calibration laboratory and where necessary, at customer’s locations (on-site). The calibration disciplines cover the areas of force, pressure, torque, temperature, infrared thermometry, humidity, dimensional, accelerometry, noise, vibration, etc. Technicians will also perform equipment maintenance as necessary and participate in internal audits and proficiency testing.
- Basic dimensional measuring instruments (verniers, micrometers, indicators);
- Tightening tools (torque wrench, screwdriver);
- Pressure gauges;
- Other related tasks.
The main task is to take measurements with the instruments under test in order to validate the performance of the tool within the prescribed limits. (Training offered in the workplace).
- Ease of working in a paperless environment
- Good skills in software such as MS Excel.
- Good analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- good manual dexterity
- Quick-witted and Team spirit
- Work in an ISO environment.
- Good command of technical English and French
Our company applies all sanitary measures prescribed in the Quebec Public Health prevention program.
Do not hesitate to apply now by sending your CV at: email@example.com