Calibration Technician / Engineer
These positions are essential to Trescal’s business. At Trescal technicians and engineers are metrology experts continuously trained to remain at the forefront of their field. These roles include:
- Calibrating instruments according to best practices
- Taking measurements and interpreting uncertainties and results
- Managing measuring instrument assets
- Providing assistance, auditing and advisory services to customers and to the Trescal network of labs
- Ensuring compliance with deadlines and quality
They are also responsible of the certification process to ensure the reliability of measurement processes and equipment.
Analytical skills, organisational skills and autonomy are the key qualities required for this profession.
Customer Service Representative
Their role is to ensure that orders are adequately processed. As a result they are in permanent contact with customers, sales and laboratories all at the same time:
- Manage the customer
- Portfolio, draft quotations & assess cost
- Control lead times and on-time delivery
- Manage sales offers and commercial contracts
- Ensure that levels of quality and customer satisfaction are met
Autonomy, interpersonal skills, organisational and analytical skills as well as a desire for challenge are the key qualities required for this profession.
As the first point of contact between Trescal and its customers the logistics operator is a company ambassador. Their main role is to receive and deliver measuring devices to our customers. They are in charge of:
- Collection and delivery
- Taking responsibility for the equipment and conducting quality control checks
- Protecting equipment during logistics operations
- Managing incoming and outgoing flows
Organisation, customer focus and autonomy are the key qualities required for this profession.
There are many other professions available at Trescal, including: Branch Manager, Production Manager, Laboratory Manager, Sales Manager, Key Account Manager, Purchaser.
Whether you’re just starting or are experienced, whether you’re looking for an internship or a permanent position, your profile is of interest to us. Get in touch with us know.
I am a student
If you are interested in a year-long? internship, an end-of-studies internship or a work-study program with rich and empowering content, we offer placements of three months minimum on various themes including: technical, sales, supply chain, information systems, production, management auditing, communications, mergers and acquisitions, etc.
Trescal is recognised as an excellent training school, especially for Metrology Technician and Engineers. Many of our young recruits are former interns or apprentices.
I am new graduate
We are looking for new graduates for permanent positions in many fields.
We also offer International Internship Program in management auditing and business development across various continents.